Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

The fuel return line is looking like a bigger deal than I originally thought. Naturally, the return line goes to the top of the gas tank in the front of the car and on early inspection, it looks as if all the old lines have been removed. I need to get ramps so I can get the car up. I need to remove a plate that runs the full length of the car to expose the fuel lines.

First things first, I'm going to install the filter and run the return line to a gas can to see if the car will idle with the filter in place. Currently, the car floods out after a few seconds. From there we'll see what happens next.

I'd like to get this thing up and running for the March gathering in Mesquite, NV. So the pressure is on!

No comments:

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.