Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Possible Solution to Turbo Heat Shield
I was talking to a guy at work who's girlfriend works with metal and he seems to think that building a custom heat shield for the turbo would not be that big of a deal. The question is, do I want to have one made that looks stock? Or since it would be a custom job, to make something different all together. The biggest thing is to make sure the tire would fit since the car no longer has stock wheels on it. I've called a couple of vendors about getting a stock shield, but have not had any luck yet. This may be my best option. Since its a low priority, I have to to do more searching before I commit one way or another.

No comments:

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.