Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Long Delay
I know. By now I should have the speedometer in. Unfortunately, the car won't start and I don't know why. I'm thinking its electrical. I mentioned I took the car out in the rain a little while back. Its been humid and wet since then and I think that since the engine compartment is not sealed I may have gotten some moisture into the distributor. It off right now. I'm hoping a few days in open air will dry it out. I'll be purchasing a new cap as well as new wires. It can't hurt.

I need to get the car up and running again for the gathering in Mesquite in 2 weeks. Hopefully its something simple although I'm not really sure where to start if its not moisture in the distributor. We'll have to see.

On a side note, I bought a slightly dented turbo heat shield. It needs brackets to connect it to the turbo, but it doesn't look too bad. I'll have to take a picture and post it.

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll have good news soon.

No comments:

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.