Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Monday, March 15, 2004

More Parts In
The New Wires are here. They should be in the car in a few hours. Hopefully, this will be the solution to my non-starting Corvair. Looking through the Clark's catalog it mentions that old wires are susceptible to moisture and I definitely had a lot of moisture in the trunk the last time I drove the car. Buckets of steam is a better description of what was going on in the engine compartment. One of my future projects will be to seal the compartment. That will be difficult because It looks like I need to pull apart the turbo and exhaust system to install the brackets and heat resistant seals. I may have to come up with a more workable solution. Luckily I know some people who work with metal so I have some resources to get it done.

No comments:

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.