Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Friday, April 08, 2005


New look for the Corvair:

Well, here it is. The new improved turbo! It rides much lower than before and feels great! The mechanic did a great job on the springs and shocks as well as an amazing job on the clutch. It rides great.

The bad news:

Unfortunately, about an hour and a half later, the car died. It just stopped firing. It seems more like an ignition issue than a fuel issue so we'll have to do some investigating. Hopefully its nothing serious. I suspect its the igniter ignition I put in several months back. I've found out recently that they don't last long in Corvairs. It probably has to do with all the heat in the engine compartment. I'll know more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,

Nice Blog and veryyyy nice Corvair. I own one myself and i like your wheels. Can you give me the info of your wheels? Brand, size etc etc.

Good luck and God Bless

Lonny
Rotterdam, The Netherlands (europe)

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.