Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Two Weeks Away!
I talked with my mechanic at our monthly club meeting and we have a tentative schedule for two week from now. He's going out of town for a while. When he gets back, we'll get the car over to his shop and start getting the Corvair road ready.

I'm looking forward to it. Las Vegas has car cruise nights every third Friday of the month and I'm hoping to go to some of these events soon. Hopefully, the work needed won't be too time consuming, but we have the clutch, the suspension and the steering box to work on, so I expect it will take a little while, especially if he finds something wrong with the steering. Hopefully not, but if so, there is a new steering box out that I can get to replace mine if needed.

No comments:

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.