Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Thursday, February 03, 2005




Now part of the Corvair Webring.

I decided to add my blog to the Corvair Webring to get a little more traffic here. If you happen to come via the Webring, welcome. I look forward to your comments as I continue to work on the corvair. Hopefully soon it will make it to "daily driver" status. My plan is not to make it a show car, but a reliable car that I can enjoy all the time. Once the major repairs are out of the way, I'll take a little break to enjoy the car, working on the little things at a leisurely pace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like all the Corvair collectors to know that there will be a '63 Greenbrier in an estate sale in Tulsa, Ok on 8-21-08. Contact Greg at 918-834-7577 for info.

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.