Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Suspension still high
I installed coil spring compressors on the front end of the car recently. Although the spring was 1 inch shorter, it didn't lower the ride height of the car at all. I posted my results on the Corvair Center forum and the basic answer I got is that I need to cut off 2 coils of the spring. They say it can be done while still in the car. That's a little scary to me, and I don't have the cutting torch needed so it may take a little while before I do this. I will probably call my mechanic and have him do it. We shall see.

I still have yet to put on the speedometer. I have that fear of pulling the steering wheel off. I just need to suck it up and do it!

No comments:

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.