Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Friday, July 23, 2004

New Problems (again)

Well, just when things are coming together, something new breaks. Its been a while since I wrote anything here. A few days after I changed the motor mounts, the clutch started to feel funny. It gave me a thunk and that was it. I let it be for a month until last week. The clutch is now slipping.

The transmission is out of my comfort zone so I'll be calling the mechanic to check it out. We'll see what he has to say. Hopefully its not a huge deal. Like everything else, it can be fixed.

Heat Shield on and off.

I also tried JB Weld to hold the heat shield on the brackets that bolt on to the turbo. I didn't think it would work, but what the heck. If fell off after a few days. I need to get access to a welder or find a way to bolt it together.


No comments:

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.