Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Time for preventative Maintenance

Well, now that the car is running well, I think its time to think about a few pending repairs that were put on the back burner while the car had a hard time running. First thing is the rear motor mount. It is definitely in need of replacement. The process looks pretty easy. I need to jack up the engine so that the pressure is off the rubber part of the mount. Undue the bolts and replace. Its definitely something that should be done soon. Time to order the part.

Most oil leaks gone

When I replaced the oil line to the turbo, I sealed the oil return line and added a gasket to the oil filler cap. Since then, oil leakage has seemed to come to a minimum. I will continue to monitor the oil. I do need to change the oil. I have the oil filter, I just need to do it.

No comments:

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.