Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Gas Leak!

Well, after talking with the mechanic, and after all the modifications to the fuel system, we're going to try to remove the fuel return line from the system. I'll just block it off for now and change the fuel filter. If there are no adverse effects, the line is coming out!

The Springs!

Clark's has springs! They say they don't on their web page, but they do. Now the decision to go heavy duty or stock. I may just go with stock. I'm not sure. I like the car a little lower, but the last time I got new springs that were only supposed to lower the car a little, it dropped to the pavement. We shall see.

That means a new alignment and everything else. Sheesh!

No comments:

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.