Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Saturday, April 03, 2004

New Coil is in
My new Flamethrower coil is here now. Replacing the old one should be a snap. I also picked up an electronic ignition or electronic points system. That may take me a little longer to get installed. Once I do, I won't need to worry about new points ever again.

Water injection
I've been looking into a water injection system for the turbo so I can eliminate detonation problems I'm having. If this doesn't work, it looks like I would be looking at a $600 safeguard system to take care of the problem. One of the reasons for the problem is my turbo setup which has an EM turbine and a LM impeller an housing. This combination gives me more boost faster, but the engine is now operating outside its design parameters. Perhaps with water injection, I can fix the problem!

No comments:

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.