Parked out front.

Parked out front.

Monday, January 05, 2004

IT IS ALIVE!!! The new Carb and turbo assembly are in and the car is running great. I had to purge a bunch of oil out of the engine and muffler from the leak, but within a couple of minutes, most of the oil was burned away and the car is running pretty much smoke free. There may be some residual oil left in the muffler that still needs to burn away, but things are looking great.

Upon re-installing the carb and turbo, we discovered that there is no fuel filter on the fuel line. That will be a top priority. I just need to splice in an aftermarket filter into the line. I have to sit down and build a list of what I would like to do. Once that's done, I'll post on the side bar and start checking off items as they are done.

Regardless, I'll be taking the car out for a cruise today!

No comments:

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.